Friday, March 25, 2011

Proactive Payday

So today for EPIK teachers all over Korea its payday. I have decided to make my paydays more 'proactive' by donating a small amount each time to a various program providing aid around the world.


I figure I'll select a different program each time, this month I decided for obvious reasons to donate to Japan. Although there are many great programs out there that strive daily for a more just environment, the current situation in Japan has left many in shock and devastation. Those people's lives have been changed forever and left them in a current state of vulnerability (both individually and as a society) and they need our help now more than ever.


My thinking is, maybe just maybe, once I donate each month and give you guys the link, maybe you'll be more inclined to give it a click and donate a little too...go on, such a little amount to you can help in so many ways, its kind of like duplicating your money and using it for good!


So heres the link for my first ever 'Proactive Payday':




There are many other programs on this site helping put right some of the wrongs occuring everyday around the globe. So have a little look about and maybe donate to a cause you feel more passionately about, if the above doesn't appeal to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment