Monday, March 7, 2011

Volunteer Korea

So I have been wanting to get involved in volunteering whilst here in Korea for some time, it was in fact a big part of the moving out here plan. However, the past year has flown by and any volunteering I was able to find involved mostly more teaching to students who may not actually want to be there. Also I wanted to get involved in Human rights and do some more hands on work.


So, last weekend I got down to some serious research, sent emails etc and joy of joys I now have some wonderful opportunities to look forward to....


1. Volunteering for PLUR 
2. Amnesty International in Korea.
3. Tour guide for the 'House of Sharing' in Seoul.


I will keep you all updated and have a little look see, maybe you can get involved too!

No comments:

Post a Comment